Monday, June 28, 2010

When I read


When I was child I didn't like to read any kind of book and if my parents told me some stories I don't remember now. I like to read some books like Harry Potter because I think it's so interesting and now you can see the movies and it's almost the same thing in the books. I don't like that in the book you have to read and read because you want to know more always and maybe I can sleep until finish it. I don't like in the movies that they avoid a lot of things that is in the book and so important, maybe if you don't read the book you can't understand very well the movie. When I want to read I want to do it alone because I can't get concentrate with more people it's so difficult for me and maybe I'm not learning anything new but it's good when you read something.

1 comment:

  1. If a book is really good, you can say it's a "real page-turner", or "I can't put it down". I've never read Harry Potter, but I enjoyed the movies.

    Corrections: "When I was a child, I didn't like to read any kinds of books..." "...if you don't read the book, you can't understand the movie very well."

    ReplyDelete