Monday, June 21, 2010

The public transit in Monterrey


The public transit in my city is a little bit bad because our buses are so old and they are putting other buses but they take a lot of time. We have bus and train but our public transit is cheaper than Calgary and you can't buy your card for all the month in a bus, you have to pay every day; in our train you can buy your card for all the month but in my city the buses and train are separate each one it's not like Calgary transit that they have buses and train in the same time. I think my public transit is worse than Calgary because the people don't have the best etiquette and when I arrived in Canada I thought that all the people were so kind and with a good etiquette but I've seen Canadian people I guess, without etiquette in Calgary transit. I think I prefer Calgary transit that my public transit, here the people take care about the vehicles and have a good etiquette.

1 comment:

  1. That train looks quite nice - I think that station looks better than the ones we have in Calgary!

    Corrections: "We have buses and trains but our public transit is cheaper than Calgary, and you can't buy your card for the whole month." "I think I prefer Calgary Transit to my city's transit."

    ReplyDelete