Monday, June 7, 2010

Calgary is safe!


I think that Calgary is a safe city because you can be at night with your friends and nothing happens. My city now is not safe like 3 years ago, we have some problems with the security and is a big problem for us because my city was a safe city. I like calgary because I walked at 4 am alone from Dalhousie to my home and I felt safe. If this city become in a big city it'll be dangerous, because I think all the big cities are so dangerous. I like when a city is a little bit quiet because you can enjoy everything if you feel safe in your city. If you want to be protect you always stay with your friends and be carefully in Downtown. I don't think that downtown is so dangerous but so many people are drunk and they can be a little bit rude with you. I like the life in Calgary and I think is safe if you come to live here you will enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. You have to be a little bit careful downtown, but compared to a lot of places around the world it's pretty safe. There isn't much random crime.

    Corrections: "If this city becomes a big city, it'll be dangerous..." "If you want to protect yourself, always stay with your friends and be careful downtown."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that all latin american goverments have to work harder to convert our countries in a safe place to live.

    ReplyDelete