Monday, June 14, 2010

World Cup In South Africa



I like the soccer and I interested in watch the mexican match. When I was child I played with my friends everyday and then I grow up and I liked just watch the matches. However, I started the university and my life became a little bit busy and I didn't watch a lot of matches. Sometimes I want to be child for play soccer again with my friends, because it was perfect always the same teams and always the same positions in the game. In my city we have 2 teams "rayados" and "tigres" and we have matches that we call them "the classics" we call them like that because it's 2 teams and they came from the same city. My favorite mexican team is "rayados" because since I was child all my family like "rayados" and I grow up with that. I think the world cup is so interesting for everyone and if you don't like you can see just your country match.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can find other students who are interested in playing soccer (if it ever stops raining of course!)

    Corrections: "I like soccer and I'm interested in watching the Mexican games." "Sometimes, I want to be a child again to play soccer with my friends."

    ReplyDelete