Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Something in Alberta

I´ve been in Calgary since January 9 ago and I think that I know a lot of places or sightseeings. I know Banff and it´s a good place to visit because you can go to Lake Louis or hot springs. The best place for snowboarding it´s Fernie and Sunshine you can enjoy a lot these places because there are a lot of mountains and it´s good for snowboarding. If you want to see a scenery you should go to Jasper because there is amazing and you can do camping, I think always you have to try other things to do; however is good when you change your activities for that is Jasper. If you want to go shopping you should go to Chinook Mall or Market Mall there are a lot of good shops. I think Calgary has a good places to visit. I have here 6 months and I don´t want to go back to my country because I like these places. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy Fernie as well...it's a fun place for more than just skiing! It sounds like you've been to a lot of interesting places in Alberta.

    Corrections: "The best places for snowboarding are Fernie and Sunshine; you can enjoy these places a lot..." "I have been here for 6 months and..."

    ReplyDelete