Monday, May 3, 2010

Something about me

I'm Alejandro. I'm from Mexico. I'm 21 years old. In my country I'm student and I'm studying International Marketing.I arrived in Canada in January 9th. I was in the last semester in ESL. I like travel with my friends and my last trip with my friends, it was in Vancouver. It was amazing. We went to Victoria and we traveled in ferry. We knew the olympic torch, capilano bridge, china town, butchart gardens, and the port. We arrived in Calgary yesterday at night. Today is my first day of class.

2 comments:

  1. I read about your trip on Tere's blog. It sounds like you had a great weekend.

    Corrections: "I arrived in Canada on January 9th." "I like to travel with my friends, and my last trip with them was to Vancouver."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I want to know you... my cellphone is 403 978789276876 call me... Vancouver is a wonderful city. I want to go again, but i would't like go again to Butchart Gardens, is a beutiful place but one time is enough.

    ReplyDelete