Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Money

I won $10 millions and I want to realize my dreams. first I´ll buy a lot of things for me. I´ll buy a house and a car and then I´ll put my money in my family´s company. I want to help to poor people in the world and I´ll do business for make some organizations in benefit to poor people. I´ll travel with my friends to around the world. I want to save some money because I can´t spend all my money without goal. I´ll buy 4 or 5 houses for my family and I want to buy some ranch to spend my weekends or maybe I´ll buy some apartment in California, Cal, USA. I´m not sure about that, but I´m sure that I will make my real dreams with my $10 millions.

1 comment:

  1. Can I visit your apartment in California in the winter? I need to escape the cold in Calgary...ha ha.

    Corrections: Use "would", not "will" in this case (because it's not a real situation, just your dream). "I'd travel around the world with my friends."

    ReplyDelete